The OCHO Story
How OCHO Started
Necessity is the Father of Invention.
One Halloween two dads were talking and wondered why they couldn’t find a better candy bar for their kids. They wanted a candy bar that was made from organic, wholesome ingredients and had no preservatives, additives and artificial flavors.
The 3 OCHO Epiphanies
1. Nobody was making organic traditional candy bars. They looked everywhere for an alternative to the waxy, mass produced bars made by the candy giants. No luck.
2. We can make our own candy bars. Inspired by the Bay Area organic food movement and the movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the dads set off to create their own bars.
3. Lots of other people wanted great tasting organic candy bars, too! When they couldn't keep up with the demand for samples of their trial bars, they realized they were on to something. Their children, neighbors, and friends couldn't get enough of the new candy bars.
Try an OCHO bar and see what all the excitement is about.
The Right choice
Reasons why we think OCHO candy is the perfect choice for you.
1. We believe in the candy bar - candy bars should be fun and delicious.
2. We believe that our customers should not have to eat candy bars that have preservatives, additives and artificial flavors.
3. We believe small is the new big - our bars are a bit smaller in size, but bigger in taste, freshness and fine ingredients.
4. We believe that candy bars should be made by candy makers and confectioners and not by large conglomerates.
5. We believe that being passionate about making delicious, organic candy bars is our secret ingredient.
6. We believe that life is short and there can never be too many moments of celebration and happiness. Have an OCHO bar and enjoy your day!